It takes a village to raise a mother
Support from a postpartum doula and photography meshed together into a perfect package.
What is Postpartum Session?
Congrats on your birth story. Many times we are prepared for birth but not so prepared for that time afterwards. Let's face it.. That first year is HARD. Raw Postpartum is a chance to breathe, to heal and to learn to love your body again.
What is a Postpartum Doula?
Think of a postpartum doula as a nonjudgmental and super helpful friend coming to your house to help you adjust to life with a new addition. Whether you need advice, need help around the house or just a mini break, postpartum doulas are here to provide some relief. The primary purpose of the Postpartum Doula is to teach and empower new parents and families to keep them from getting overwhelmed.
What happens during raw postpartum session?
Services that may happen during this session:
- Emotional support, validation and encouragement
- Feeding support and assistance (breast or bottlefeeding)
- Light Housekeeping
- Caring for your baby while you nap or shower
- Community Recommendations/Resources
- Herbal Bath upon request*
- Meal Planning/Prep if desired/requested*
How will photography be included?
Most of my photography style is documentary. Throughout your postpartum session I will document your new normal in an artistic way to capture your unique story. A 30 min session will focus on the birthing person and baby together in the purest form. Client closet is available.
Postpartum Sessions include:
- Three hours of postpartum support in your home
- 30 minute session documenting your new normal and new body
- 15+ beautifully edited photos presented in an online gallery